Take 20% off our regular price through March!
Online orders only.
This workbook introduces metaphors through 36 worksheets that challenge students to interpret metaphors as well as write their own metaphors. Worksheets include:
- A step-by-step process to help students determine what each metaphor means,
- Drawing pictures of literal and metaphoric interpretations of metaphors,
- Deciding what is being compared in the metaphor, and what are the similarities,
- Choosing from multiple choice answers what the metaphor really means,
- Writing original metaphors and including them in short stories,
- More fun with metaphors to provide more practice in a fun way.
The workbook is recommended for students from third grade through middle school.